Bullet identification for a display

Joined
Jul 17, 2024
This display of bullets was given to me as a child and now I'm trying to finish the display by adding names. Its such a daunting task to identify each bullet. I believe they were supposed to each different bullets. Some look remarkably the same! Anyone want to help? I thought I could bring it to the experts and see if its not such a daunting task for you guys. I uploaded 2 pics maybe one might be clearer than the other. This might be asking too much or this could be fun for you guys, lol. Any help is appreciated!

bull11.jpg


bull111222.jpg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top