Bullet display

Duane Pringle

Sergeant
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Location
Joplin Missouri
Dug all these in past couple years drops are displayed along the edge shot in jars.
20171119_075227.jpg
 
Nice Digs. The only thing worse is the dreaded CS Brass disease :cold:
 
Very nice - I'm envious. I have exactly one .58 Minie courtesy of a member but it is proudly displayed on my mantel. You're a lucky boy to live where you can find all those specimens. Wish I could see them in person !
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top