Boot Maker info?

History36

Private
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Hi all,

I was curious if anyone knew who makes this repro boot, by chance? I had seen a picture, but there was no info on the maker. Just wondering if anyone recognized it....

Thank you for your time and any info!

boot.jpg
 
I believe I took a screenshot of it while 'Googling' CW boots about a year ago, but didn't catch any extra info on it, unfortunately. I've been trying to do a ton of searches all over again, but have come up empty. Thank you for the reply and hopefully we'll come up with a lead...!
 
Hello gentleman, excellent - wow, 'thank you' (Dan Kohli) for going above and beyond actually finding this boot - much appreciated, my friend! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I hope that you, and your family, have a wonderful upcoming Thanksgiving holiday!

Thank you again for your time and efforts once more!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top