Before & After: Asboth

Mike Serpa

Lt. Colonel
Joined
Jan 24, 2013
General Alexander Asboth
526931a.jpg

Asboth.serpa.jpg
 
Indubitably, awesome looking moustache. Can I convince you to send me the photographs every time you restore them Mike? I like restored photographs, but I don't like restoring them myself.
 
Indubitably, awesome looking moustache. Can I convince you to send me the photographs every time you restore them Mike? I like restored photographs, but I don't like restoring them myself.
Zuzah, I have 500+ studio photos I have digitally restored. Also, 700+ outdoor photos; boats, cannons, forts, etc. I generally use smaller photos as the larger ones have many more imperfections. I believe people who colorize use much larger photos. I have very few more than 5MB. I'll send you a message.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top