Aot - 1865

I'm very sorry we never managed to meet up. The first and last time I saw him was at his memorial and I still can't get over the shock. His passing was sudden and unexpected, leaving an unfilled void on this website.
 
On February 12th, 2011 past away. So many people on the site never got to meet Larry Cockerman. Some of us were fortunate to have met him and called him friend. Larry was a true Southern Gentleman.
Hoover's Gap 110.JPG
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top