Another identification request for you folk

Joined
Jul 17, 2024
Another identification request for you folk. I dont see these on any of the sites, found in VA Falmouth/Fredericksburg area.

IMG_0604.JPG
 
Yep Savage bullets, they turn up in the Cavalry camps around Falmouth/ Fredericksburg. Careful how much you post, I might figure out your hot spot... lol :smile coffee:
I haven't been hunting since the 90s. I was lucky to be family friends and neighbors with metal detecting legend in these parts. He took me out on a few occasions. Its crazy how much you can find when your guide knows all the spots.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top