A technical question

John Hartwell

Lt. Colonel
Forum Host
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Location
Central Massachusetts
How do you folks post pictures (well, that part I know), with the attached "View Full-sized" button (that's the part I can't figure out)?
Any directions will be much appreciated.

Cheers!

jno
 
You can use the tags Expired Image Removed to put the picture in between. I am not sure if all image formtas are supported.

That's not quite what I'm looking for. These images I refer to are sized to fit the forum, and posted so, but the "View Full Sized" button expands it to 'full-screen' (or nearly so).

jno
 
Mr. John Hartwell,

At times the system has maxed out and keeps a scan/.jpg in the bottom to where it has to be clicked on, to which goes into a different tab/folder to enlarge.

Upload a File Tab will give a prompt to which if the picture is able to go into a post, will ask on a little separate screen if you want 'full size.' Click it and it will show after you hit the "Post Reply" button but, not before.

Sometimes a picture/scan is a total rejection due to size. This can also be an issue. Sometimes a reduction in pixels helps, e.g. from 1200 to 200.

Hope this helps.

M. E. Wolf
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top