A Misplaced Massacre

And now I pull out the rabbit from the hat. I've been reading a review of this book tonight, and it looks fascinating. Like someone said, nothing happens in a vacuum, and I think the chief value of this book might be that it provides a perspective of the other side of the coin. Looks like the basic research was good, but the author didn't put the whole thing together. I may have to get this one at some point and see what I think.

http://www.historynet.com/book-review-cheyenne-war-by-jeff-broome.htm
It's an old book to be sure but I still think it's one of the go-to books focusing on this aspect. And if you're interested, the book is free at archive.org if you're interested. I honestly don't know if there is an updated edition. Mine is an old library castoff.
https://archive.org/details/indianwarof1864b00ware
 
It's an old book to be sure but I still think it's one of the go-to books focusing on this aspect. And if you're interested, the book is free at archive.org if you're interested. I honestly don't know if there is an updated edition. Mine is an old library castoff.
https://archive.org/details/indianwarof1864b00ware

Looks interesting! I will download it and read it, for sure. I can't get enough of this stuff, honestly.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top