A book I would recommend

GABoy

Private
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
In case it hasn't already been posted here, I would heartily recommend a book called "Gettysburg: The Story of the Battle With Maps". For someone like me, I consider it to be a "Gettysburg for Dummies"! Very informative. It is published by the editors of Stackpole Books and was just released in 2013. Enjoy!
 
In case it hasn't already been posted here, I would heartily recommend a book called "Gettysburg: The Story of the Battle With Maps". For someone like me, I consider it to be a "Gettysburg for Dummies"! Very informative. It is published by the editors of Stackpole Books and was just released in 2013. Enjoy!
Yep, I
Got one; the complete Idiot's Guide to , The Civil War. By Alan Axelrod.

So far, it is alright
 
In case it hasn't already been posted here, I would heartily recommend a book called "Gettysburg: The Story of the Battle With Maps". For someone like me, I consider it to be a "Gettysburg for Dummies"! Very informative. It is published by the editors of Stackpole Books and was just released in 2013. Enjoy!

I just starting reading/studying that book, as well. I agree that it is very easy to follow and I highly recommend it as a primer for the BoG
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top