19th GA

19th.jpg
 
Hello sir thank you for your response. I am trying to gather as much information as possible. My goal is the write a book in their honor in the future. I also have a Facebook page and a blog where I started acknowledging each member of the 19th. I just finished posting Private Issac Ables in Company K Bartow County.
 
I don't believe I had family members in the 19th. Where did you find a connection with me?
I did a google search on specific companies in the 19th. A post from you came up about searching local regimental histories. I thought under the post you had listed some of the units you had relatives serve in. Must have been mistaken. Thanks anyway.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top