Trivia 10-23-18 Sci-fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
whose shoes did he wear in 1862 and what starship did he command (name and registration number)

I really have no idea, but I can't let Schwolli get the best of me without at least making a guess.

He wore Captain John Beckett's shoes and commanded Enterprise NX-01.

Edit - Either you had more of an idea than you thought you did or you're the world's luckiest guesser. :wink:

hoosier

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. capt. john beckett
  2. enterprise, nx-01
Edit - The title of the thread gave a hint that the answer to the question would involve science fiction. As it turns out, the question was primarily based on actor Scott Bakula, who appeared in two different science fiction TV series, one of which contained an episode that dealt with the Civil War.

In giving hints, there's always a concern that the hint might give away too much information. Some of us might have liked it if, in this case, the hint had given away a little more than it did.

But my rule of thumb is that if fewer than six players get the correct answer to a question, I will consider throwing it out as too hard.

In this case, nine players got the correct answer, so I'm going to let it stand.

hoosier

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back