Where is it Wednesday, Gettysburg?

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

Ethan S.

Sergeant
Oh, you know, famous battlefield, relic shops, museums, reenactments, tours, ghosts(?), and it's just an all around awesome place! I live in the "Western theater" of the war, and no relic shops, no museums, no battlefield tours, and in fact, some folks will look at you and say, Civil what?

I'm just a history guy. I love being surrounded by it.

CWH1234

Private
Forum Host
Oh, you know, famous battlefield, relic shops, museums, reenactments, tours, ghosts(?), and it's just an all around awesome place! I live in the "Western theater" of the war, and no relic shops, no museums, no battlefield tours, and in fact, some folks will look at you and say, Civil what?

I'm just a history guy. I love being surrounded by it.
That sucks, in NC there a legacy in my town named Tom Dola, He was hanged for the murder of Lara Foster, It pretty interesting, Because they say he was convicted for murder that he didnt do, you should check it out, We have a Play about it every Summer in July. (there is also no museum or shops about the CW in NC)

Kevin173

Cadet
Farnsworth for sure. I own the house 2 doors north, so I visit often, when I am in town. Kevin173, have you tried the Game Pie, or the Goober Pea soup? Really awesome!
No, not yet, but we love eating there. Will try next time! Thanks