Where do I find Uniform patterns?

GameDev

Cadet
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
I'm looking for patterns for any uniforms, seams and measurements do not matter at all because this is a 3d modeling project. Even if you just have photos of your kit before sewing I can trace those as long as the photo is good. There does't seem to be a lot of easy to find patterns online, if you have any links please send them my way.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top