Union buckles and belts

mdk220

Private
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
got all of these from one auction -

001.JPG


002.JPG


003.JPG
 
Now you need to examine each one to verify if real or not
I agree. The one with the puppy paw back needs some looking into. Could you post photos of it?
 
All,

sorry about that - I had some issues with my first post and this message is only partial
and wanted to state that
I have sold all of the buckles except for the top one in the picture
sorry about this and I will get better pictures of the first one
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top