Two Old Gettysburg Vets

beeghleyj

Cadet
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Location
Harrisburg, Pa
Gettysburg-Veterans-min.png

I am really pleased with the way this one turned out. From the skin tones to the trees and rocks, I am really happy with this colorization. While I'm not a professional and only do this to show teachers and students, it is also very relaxing.

Merry Christmas,
Jim
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am really pleased with the way this one turned out. From the skin tones to the trees and rocks, I am really happy with this colorization. While I'm not a professional and only do this to show teachers and students, it is also very relaxing.

Merry Christmas,
Jim

Gettysburg-Veterans-min.png

This is fantastic Jim! It really brings these two men to life. Thanks for sharing! I tried to "like" your post, but the "like" button is working for some reason. I'll keep trying!
 
I am really pleased with the way this one turned out. From the skin tones to the trees and rocks, I am really happy with this colorization. While I'm not a professional and only do this to show teachers and students, it is also very relaxing.

Merry Christmas,
Jim

Gettysburg-Veterans-min.png
Phenomenal. Thanks for sharing, Jim.
 
This is fantastic Jim! It really brings these two men to life. Thanks for sharing! I tried to "like" your post, but the "like" button is working for some reason. I'll keep trying!
Although I am also unable to "Like" your post, for some unknown reason, I would just like to say - it is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing it!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top