Capt7thWvCoA Corporal Joined Dec 10, 2014 Sep 16, 2026 #1 I have a size 44 federal cavalry great coat. Would any one want to trade me for a federal infantry great coat of the same size ? I dont do cavalry to often especially in colder weather so have no use for it.
I have a size 44 federal cavalry great coat. Would any one want to trade me for a federal infantry great coat of the same size ? I dont do cavalry to often especially in colder weather so have no use for it.
diddykong116 Cadet Joined Sep 10, 2026 Location Texas Sep 16, 2026 #2 do you have a picture of it? Last edited: Sep 16, 2026
Capt7thWvCoA Corporal Joined Dec 10, 2014 Sep 16, 2026 #3 diddykong116 said: do you a picture of it? Click to expand... I dont currently since I am on my way to work , but I will this evening once I get home .
diddykong116 said: do you a picture of it? Click to expand... I dont currently since I am on my way to work , but I will this evening once I get home .
Capt7thWvCoA Corporal Joined Dec 10, 2014 Sep 17, 2026 #4 Capt7thWvCoA said: I dont currently since I am on my way to work , but I will this evening once I get home . Click to expand...
Capt7thWvCoA said: I dont currently since I am on my way to work , but I will this evening once I get home . Click to expand...