Top 10 Ancestry Threads for 2019

Zella

1st Lieutenant
ANCESTRY 🧬 TOP 10 ~ 2019 🎆

Hello, all!

I'm always amazed by how knowledgeable and helpful our group is on the Ancestry forum, and I want to thank all of you for your contributions this year--whether it's posting wonderful threads or providing helpful responses to questions or adding thoughtful/thought-provoking discussion.

To choose the top 10 threads, I went with the ones with the most positive reactions to the first post and weeded out the one random administrative one that met that criteria.

And to that end, here's our top 10:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither - which is why it's so great to see all the year end lists and get a chance to catch up on lost treasures!
Threads in the Ancestry Forum sometimes turn out to be some of the most interesting ones - at least to me. I enjoy the personal stories of people's ancestors. It's fun to be able to group source things - help folks find out more and maybe help them confirm family stories they have heard. It's the reason Ancestry is one of my favorite forums! Thanks @Zella for doing such a fantastic job hosting Ancestry!

Threads in the Ancestry Forum sometimes turn out to be some of the most interesting ones - at least to me. I enjoy the personal stories of people's ancestors. It's fun to be able to group source things - help folks find out more and maybe help them confirm family stories they have heard. It's the reason Ancestry is one of my favorite forums! Thanks @Zella for doing such a fantastic job hosting Ancestry!
Thanks, Laura! It's one of my favorite forums too! :smile: I'm always in awe of the info our members can hunt down.

Back