Thomas H Powell

Am I missing something? Is there any indication as why he took his own life? Was he engaged in any actions during he the war, PTSD?
 
Am I missing something? Is there any indication as why he took his own life? Was he engaged in any actions during he the war, PTSD?
I don't know his war record other than he was a captain in rank but family records blamed the war for his condition
 
Does anybody have any info on Hery S Kallam. Records say he was a Captain in the Confederate army and lived in Price, NC
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top