After learning the meaning of the word 'nardle", I am more than a litte amuzed by the mistake and a little disappointed that this wasn't actually the name
After learning the meaning of the word 'nardle", I am more than a litte amuzed by the mistake and a little disappointed that this wasn't actually the name
Me too. It's classic. I wonder how the newspaper reporter came up with "Nardle" to replace "Varble." And how do you end up with a first name like Pink? Was it a family name? Nickname?
Me too. It's classic. I wonder how the newspaper reporter came up with "Nardle" to replace "Varble." And how do you end up with a first name like Pink? Was it a family name? Nickname?
Me too. It's classic. I wonder how the newspaper reporter came up with "Nardle" to replace "Varble." And how do you end up with a first name like Pink? Was it a family name? Nickname?