Thanks to Ami

Jackson'sArm

Corporal
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Location
just south of the Red River
Thank you for all your work on the Trivia forum, Ami! It's a work of love, as I know it must get tedious at times, especially with small children around.

I so appreciate your efforts to keep it going. I love the Trivia game! Even on the busiest of days, I have a motivator to "larn sumthin". The daily puzzles have opened the door to many an interesting meander through history, far beyond the original question.

Enjoy your well-earned vacation!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top