Currency T-41 Nicely Framed

JOHN42768

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Joined
May 1, 2015
Location
Upstate N.Y.
Interesting two sided frame

CSA T-41  #1.jpg


CSA T-41  #2.jpg


CSA T-41  #3.jpg
 
Nice note. I don't know if this is the only one you have, but if someone were to have only one, this would be a good choice. The T-41 is one of the more attractive yet still affordable notes.
Thanks for your input. I do have some other notes, but this one shines in that frame like they were meant to be together. That is the way I purchased it.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top