Sunrise / Sunset Contest now Voting!

Chose you Favorits Sunrise/sunset

  • 1

    Votes: 18 22.8%
  • 2

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 3

    Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 4

    Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 5

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • 6

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • 7

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 8

    Votes: 15 19.0%
  • 9

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 10

    Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 11

    Votes: 2 2.5%

  • Total voters
    79
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
Joined
Apr 1, 1999
Location
West By God Virginia
Sorry for the delay guys, I completely forgot. I ask you again, if you think I may have forgotten something please send me a pm and remind me.

1
1stmn.jpg


2
bdtex.jpg


3
bee.JPG


4
buckeye bill.JPG


5
cheathamhill.JPG


6
dlavin.jpg


7
george thomas.jpg


8
gettmore.jpg


9
mrs. V.jpeg


10
mt155.jpg


11
stony.jpg
 
Sorry for the delay guys, I completely forgot. I ask you again, if you think I may have forgotten something please send me a pm and remind me.
Looks like we all forgot.
 
Sorry for the delay guys, I completely forgot. I ask you again, if you think I may have forgotten something please send me a pm and remind me.

1 View attachment 204010

2
View attachment 204011

3
View attachment 204012

4
View attachment 204013

5
View attachment 204014

6
View attachment 204015

7
View attachment 204016

8
View attachment 204017

9
View attachment 204018

10
View attachment 204019

11
View attachment 204020
Too late to enter, right? I missed the deadline?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top