Some weird carved bullets?

danielking1775

Private
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Wanted y'all's thoughts on these. All dug in north Georgia, the long hollow one really gets me.

IMG_2019.jpeg


IMG_2017.jpeg


IMG_2015.jpeg


IMG_2016.jpeg
 
My guess is someone was making a whistle. Carved and hammered bullets are the results of boys being boys. My coolest dug bullet I can't post here, it's rated "X" 😅
lol! I thought the same thing however it's longer than any Minnie so I'm not sure how he started.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top