Saltville

Klaudly

Sergeant
My last work, It represents the commanders of the Williams' Division at the Battle of Saltville, October 2, 1864:
colore sfumato inglese2.jpg

Super cool. I will have to check to see how many of them were still around for the Confederate Cavalrys last victory of the war. The battle of Aiken, Sc where Joe Wheeler pushed Judson Kilpatrick back up the same railroad cut he approached on.

[edit]. If I'm not mistaken there is a very detailed study of the last Confederate Cavalry victory about the become available form a very talented historian. The Battle Of Aiken. Any updates @Eric Wittenberg :smile:

Last edited:
Super! Now I want to go see all your others. Just so happens I have been following Wheeler for all of 1863. Keep up the good work.
Now I am preparing forty uniforms table on the Confederate Navy, but I hope to come back to draw Wheeler Corps

Last edited:
Super cool. I will have to check to see how many of them were still around for the Confederate Cavalrys last victory of the war. The battle of Aiken, Sc where Joe Wheeler pushed Judson Kilpatrick back up the same railroad cut he approached on.

[edit]. If I'm not mistaken there is a very detailed study of the last Confederate Cavalry victory about the become available form a very talented historian. The Battle Of Aiken. Any updates @Eric Wittenberg :smile:

What is the best work about Battle of Aiken's?

Last edited:
My last work, It represents the commanders of the Williams' Division at the Battle of Saltville, October 2, 1864:
View attachment 150926
Very nice. My GGG uncle Col. Legrand Shockley was KIA 10/02/1864 and I am searching for more information on him. If you should run across his name anywhere or a photo it would be great if you could contact me. Again Great image, and thanks for the post.

Back