Ride with the Devil

  • Thread starter Thread starter aphillbilly
  • Start date Start date
Wow what a wonderful review. Thank you Tommy I loved the Movie.. And Parts of ot were funny as can be..

Jack you want my bacon? I reconI can eat some more .. wel i'll Sh*t it out by the oak tree in the morning and you can help your self.. or when jack and rodel or talking and Rodel goes on about his nubbing of a finger

There funny bits and peices through out the film a must see..

On the Western Frontier of Missouri the American Civil War was fought not by armies, but by neighbors, informal gangs of local southern men.   Bushwhackers fought a bloody and desperate guerilla war against the occupying union army & pro-union jayhawkers.

Allegiance to either side was dangerous. But it was more dangerous still to be found caught in the middle...


From the Movie:  Ride With The Devil
 
I myself Loved the movie (I actually didn't think I would) I think it had a great feel of the war in Missouri, I would love to find it on DVD
 
It really was a great movie. In my opinion only marred by the obligatory love story.
 
I think it went downhill with the love story bit too. But I suppose they put it in there to keep the wimmen happy.
 
You'd better make that a BIG grin, Gary, and be prepared to cook the evening meal for at least a week....unless of course you can keep "yore lil' woman" away from the computer for some time to come...

Expired Image Removed
 
I saw a used copy at my local Blockbuster a couple weeka ago... so it is available.

I'm a happily married man for the simple reason that when I wake up in the morning I roll out of bed and look at my lovely wife and realize that no matter what I do; she's still right.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top