Reenactor groups in Hawaii?

Does anyone know of any in Hawaii? Hawaii born and raised CW enthusiast... got my first union uniform from my wife a year back. I would love to get into reenacting but behind in Hawaii it’s tough...

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)

captaindrew

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Does anyone know of any in Hawaii? Hawaii born and raised CW enthusiast... got my first union uniform from my wife a year back. I would love to get into reenacting but behind in Hawaii it’s tough...
Hope you can find something, there must be some fellow enthusiasts over there. Now I'm curious myself, I'll poke around the net and see if I come up with anything.

captaindrew

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Another idea is try sending some of the big sutlers, Regimental Quartermaster, Fall Creek, Blockade Runner, C&C, and S&S, an email telling them you are looking for a group out there and if they knew of any or had any customers out there that maybe they could put you in touch with. I bet at least one if not all of them have shipped stuff there at some point and I'm sure with the possibility of acquiring a new customer they'd be more than happy to help.

Another idea is try sending some of the big sutlers, Regimental Quartermaster, Fall Creek, Blockade Runner, C&C, and S&S, an email telling them you are looking for a group out there and if they knew of any or had any customers out there that maybe they could put you in touch with. I bet at least one if not all of them have shipped stuff there at some point and I'm sure with the possibility of acquiring a new customer they'd be more than happy to help.
Great idea! Thank you!

(Membership has it privileges! To remove this ad: Register NOW!)