Published in my newspaper today

Rikken

Private
Been away for awhile because of personal problems but back in business with this great colored pic of Lewis Powell...........published in my newspaper......great to be back and hello from Belgium
Lewis+Powell.jpg

Source: http://www.marinamaral.com/portfolio-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!

Now pictures like that really make the Civil War look real to us "post-modern" folk!!

That guy doesn't look "olden days" at all; in fact, he looks like some cat who was just hustling along Hollywood Boulevard yesterday!!

Well done!!

Rectification.....this is not my work......the words are indeed sounding that i did this great job,it was published in a local newspaper today and wanted to share it with you guys ,i apologize if i translate it the wrong way...
credit where credit is due.......thanks for understanding.

Rectification.....this is not my work......the words are indeed sounding that i did this great job,it was published in a local newspaper today and wanted to share it with you guys ,i apologize if i translate it the wrong way...
No problem at all

For the people enjoying this work, it's the great work by Marina Amaral, a friend of mine, and a fellow colorizer hailing out of Brazil!

Thank you Zuzah...there are a few more ACW colored pics on her page.....i think she is specialized mostly in WWII pics,nice knowing she's a friend of you.

can you give the link to your local newspaper?

That is a nice colorized image. Thank you for posting this on the forum. It's nice to see a newspaper that still publishes historical materials and stories.

... For the people enjoying this work, it's the great work by Marina Amaral, a friend of mine, and a fellow colorizer hailing out of Brazil!
Thank you Zuzah...there are a few more ACW colored pics on her page.....i think she is specialized mostly in WWII pics,nice knowing she's a friend of you.

She's done an outstanding job on the background, which I'm pretty sure is the armored turret of whichever monitor Payne was imprisoned on before the trial of the conspirators.

Back