Over the Rainbows!

adamcott

Cadet
Annual Winner
Joined
Feb 4, 2015
This picture was taken in early July 2013 in the late afternoon.
IMG_2008.JPG

Driving along West Confederate Avenue, my family and I saw the double rainbow. Pulling over quickly to get a picture, the Louisiana State Memorial fit in perfectly!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I love rainbows, so this picture really grabbed my attention! Thanks for sharing with us, and welcome to the forums, from Canada!:beaver:
 
That is NOT one of my favorite monuments at Gettysburg, but that may be the best picture of it I've ever seen! The symbolism of the rainbow and Gabriel the angel is powerful.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top