Recent Find Newest addition

Salterr

First Sergeant
Joined
Dec 22, 2021
Location
Nashville
Hi everyone,
I thought we'd all get some enjoyment out of this new addition. A hard image of a seated soldier. The case is in wonderful condition too with no repairs and an embossed pillow. In person the dots are not visible and the scratch is actually just a dog hair😤The maker was at that address in 1858-1859
IMG_7790.jpeg
IMG_7789.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Fantastic condition, looks like it could've been taken yesterday
Thanks, I was very happy with it for the price, $60!! I should send you this one image my friend found on marketplace. It's the buy of the decade I'd say. It's a really nice confederate assistant surgeon in a Georgia regiment🤯 he paid almost nothing for it compared to its value!!!!!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top