New member

Welcome from the Civil War Books, Stories and Media Forum. Please come browse our pages.


If you haven't read it already, you might be interested in Gun Barons: The Weapons that Transformed America and the Men Who Invented Them by John Bainbridge, Jr. It came out in May 2023.

Now I wanna read that!
 
Hello everyone,

I just joined this site because of a discussion I came across, about Remington revolvers. I am a life member of the Remington Society and have been collecting Remington pistols since 1970. I'm also a history buff and find history to be very fascinating.

Daniel aka: aardq
Welcome from NW Georgia.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top