New carriages

Tompre

Sergeant
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Location
Vicksburg Miss.
work being done on South Fort. I hope it is in preparation for the one of the new siege carriages.
 

Attachments

  • 6FF7AF20-CA12-4E2F-85C2-1E0B147E9928.jpeg
    6FF7AF20-CA12-4E2F-85C2-1E0B147E9928.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 182
  • CC0A6324-BABB-4404-8FF9-73EE545C2DC4.jpeg
    CC0A6324-BABB-4404-8FF9-73EE545C2DC4.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 70219EB4-2683-4D52-B911-4957D8F2643E.jpeg
    70219EB4-2683-4D52-B911-4957D8F2643E.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 177
It is in fact being prepared for the new siege carriages. I believe that Steen has built them for the NPS. Its about time that some maintenance is being done at Vicksburg.
 
I would suspect the new carriages were needed from what you are saying. They look very good to me. I hope the carriages were not too expensive. Thanks for the update and photos.
 
It is in fact being prepared for the new siege carriages. I believe that Steen has built them for the NPS. Its about time that some maintenance is being done at Vicksburg.
I did not realize you were a descendant of McCardle, Pemberton's AAG, that is neat. I think I took a picture of your GGGrandad and Grandmother, when I was at the Old Courthouse Museum. I would be interested in your opinions of Gen. Pemberton. P1030728.JPG P1030729.JPG
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top