NF New books!

Non-Fiction
Joined
Jun 12, 2016
Location
Memphis
After Ted Savas talked on CWT, 31 August 2022, I took it upon myself to take a plunge.
I got two Western Theater books (one by Chatelain and one by Mackowski) in the mail this week! So impressed by the speed and care of SavasBeatie... I was so impressed, I actually bought another today (Something about an army of troops on their way to Gettysburg that I anxiously await reading ;-)

20220907_073304.jpg
 
After Ted Savas talked on CWT, 31 August 2022, I took it upon myself to take a plunge.
I got two Western Theater books (one by Chatelain and one by Mackowski) in the mail this week! So impressed by the speed and care of SavasBeatie... I was so impressed, I actually bought another today (Something about an army of troops on their way to Gettysburg that I anxiously await reading ;-)

View attachment 451026
I believe there is a rumor that the author of the unnamed book you mention will be appearing via Zoom on September 28.
 
After Ted Savas talked on CWT, 31 August 2022, I took it upon myself to take a plunge.
I got two Western Theater books (one by Chatelain and one by Mackowski) in the mail this week! So impressed by the speed and care of SavasBeatie... I was so impressed, I actually bought another today (Something about an army of troops on their way to Gettysburg that I anxiously await reading ;-)

View attachment 451026
Glad to hear it, and thank you for your support. It matters a lot. Both of these are very good. I really love the "water" part of the war, too, so Chatelein's struck a deep nerve with me. I hope you will leave reviews for these of any length once you finish. Have a great day.

Ted Savas
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top