Trivia Need More Questions

ami

First Lady of CivilWarTalk
Super Moderator
Trivia is Scheduled through February! Whoohoo! It's practically Spring!

Trivia questions are depleted again, I have a few still in the bank, but more is always better!

I am going to request that going forward that there be a source provided for each question submitted. If I can't find the answer with a search (knowing that I should be able to find the answer given), then I will not be able to use the question. I do not have time to fully vet each question provided. I'm sorry for yet another change, but I need to streamline my CWT duties to fit our new life.

Ideally, everyone who plays trivia should try to submit 1 question each month.

need trivia.jpg

Procedure for submission:

Start a new thread, or post a reply to thread you have already started in this forum: (Don't be alarmed if you don't see any threads in this forum, only Mike and I can see them :wink: )
https://civilwartalk.com/forums/submission-forum.213/

in the title please write: trivia question
in the body of the post please list in this format:

Question:

Answer:
Source: <-- now required!

If you wish to send multiple questions, please use one thread.

Do not be alarmed if you do not hear back from me. I typically do not respond to questions, unless a component is missing, such as the answer.

Do not ask me to check to make sure your question hasn't been asked before. We have been running Trivia in some way or another for 20 years, it is the corner stone of CivilWarTalk, there is a very good possibility the question you are submitting has been asked in some way over the years. That's ok!

Thanks so much! Your questions are what is keeping trivia going!

Last edited:
Back