My Spring trip

gentlemanrob

Major
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Location
Upcountry South Carolina
So the good thing is I have visited all except 92 of the over 400 Confederate Generals graves. The only bad thing is I am running out of big cities to stay in far as lodging. Some of the Generals are buried over 14 hours from my house. So I have looked at a few places for the spring and I am trying to figure which one is worth more of visiting in March. Below are the cities I have put on my list of places I have left to visit to complete the list of 92.

- Little Rock Arkansas Area
- Saint Louis Missouri Area
- Louisiana - (Jonesville and Cheneyville) - I am honestly not even sure where someone would stay for this one
- Dallas Texas - Fort Worth Texas area
- Bronx - Brooklyn New York
- Mississippi
- Oklahoma
 
Where at in Mississippi? Are you just roadtripping for Generals' gravesites visits or doing other stuff too?
 
I'm happy to help you figure out a way to do the NYC graves - I'll even come down and visit them with you! Staying in the City itself is expensive but there are ways around that.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top