My CDV collection

Good stuff... love it and thanks for sharing your collection... really nice! :thumbsup:

Looks like you've even got a few empties to fill in the album with future adds!
 
Good stuff... love it and thanks for sharing your collection... really nice! :thumbsup:

Looks like you've even got a few empties to fill in the album with future adds!

Thanks
Yes.. LoL
The album holds 36, so I have a few to go. I add them when I find the ones I'm looking for and when I have the $ to spend on them. It's fun as you know as I believe you collect images too.
 
Thanks @JOHN42768 Glad you liked it. I love showing my collection. I know it's
more difficult for upstate NY folks to see a good CW collection in person, thanks for the internets.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top