Merry Christmas!

905_1024x1024@2x.jpg
 
Merry Christmas to everyone! I had such fun buying my son an Artillery jacket. (Used)..I've had it more than a month, and been holding my breath as to fit. It does! And he is happy as a clam. The number of times I've bitten my tongue as he was talking about wanting another jacket...Lol!

I hope each and everyone of you got something you most desired for Christmas.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top