ENDED Merrill anything

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewmail15

Retired User
I picked up a parts-matching Merrill second type (unique lever, rear sight) a few weeks back. It was one of two, with the second one selling. They were both bought from one owner by Red Hill Arms owner, who had them on gunbroker. Mine is missing the stock, lockplate, saddle arm, plunger arm and plunger, but still it's matching and has a beautiful rifling, with not too much surface pitting - far superior to my 14112. Didn't hit me at first, but its serial is 11 lower than my first major contact/Merrill owner who was willing to share loads of great photos for my site.

I did see a few months back that a stock with lock and saddle bar had been sold 5+ years ago in one of the auction sites "past auctions" searches, like liveauctioneers.com, invaluable.com, icollector.com. So, at least somebody has a stock out there. Any parts at all I'd be really interested in acquiring. This week I saw in a search a post of a guy who had a pistol with a Merrill lockplate that had a low 3000 or lower serial. Stuff's out there. Eric

If anyone sees any Merrill parts at CW shows, please take their card and email me at [email protected]. Any CW shows/events worth the travel in the Midwest? I'm north of Milwaukee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back