Meetups, anyone?

We are currently discussion the location of our next big CWT meeting: https://civilwartalk.com/threads/next-cwt-tour.164525/ If you could make that, I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy it. I've been to my first meeting just recently and had the time of my life. Everyone was really friendly and welcoming. :)

Other than that, there is usually the one or other member at a reenactment. Just keep a lookout for reenactments in your neck of the woods and you'll surely meet someone from the forum who is going to attend.
 
Well, I live in Gettysburg so if y'all find a date where a bunch of you will be here I will definitely try to meet up. The only reason I couldn't would be work, or church (if it's on a Sunday, I'm rather more of a Sabbatarian than not), or if I'm ill or something.
 
I have been going to the Burg for Lincoln's address for 20 yrs....Have been on C.W.T. tours which have been very historically educational and on our own tours have been from Miss...Ala. Tenn...Ga. S Carolina. and many other sites in the South..I will be in the Burg in Nov..
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top