Lt. General U.S. Grant

Don't apologize.
I put photos on my website that are unpublised photos donated to me by families of veterans and people take them for their use. I have also made annotated maps that have been "borrowed". I want to share my site and allow others to use it to learn but once someone posts it on FaceBook, it is considered free public domain by others.

Thanks for your support. It is hard to strike a balance between protection and allowing people to enjoy something. All you can do is try. :smile:
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top