Looking for a Limber

Joined
Sep 3, 2015
The Starkville Civil War Arsenal which is an artillery museum has just expanded the facility and is adding a major new display. I'm putting together a display of mannequin horses in a period correct artillery harness hitched up to a limber.

With the decline of reenacting I am wondering if there is a non-profit artillery unit no longer active that might consider donating a limber no longer in use to this project. Thank you for your consideration. StarkvilleCivilWarArsenal.com
 
might consider donating a limber no longer in use to this project. Thank you for your consideration. StarkvilleCivilWarArsenal.com
If there is any unit that my have one to donate to Duffy and the @StarkvilleCivilWarArsenal I assure you will go to a GREAT place and I'm sure we can workout getting to him at no cost to your unit.
 
The Starkville Civil War Arsenal which is an artillery museum has just expanded the facility and is adding a major new display. I'm putting together a display of mannequin horses in a period correct artillery harness hitched up to a limber.

With the decline of reenacting I am wondering if there is a non-profit artillery unit no longer active that might consider donating a limber no longer in use to this project. Thank you for your consideration. StarkvilleCivilWarArsenal.com
Sounds like a good cause. Good luck!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top