Lee Lee Photo

dlavin

Sergeant Major
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Location
North Balt Co., MD
If there is a global thread on photos of Lee, I missed it, and mods please move this to there.

Anyway...similar to the photo I have shared of Jackson in his forum, I have a similar picture of Lee hanging in my living room/parlor. Both used to hang in my grandmothers home for years. Prior to her passing, I received both from her. Not only are they great pictures and of much interest to me, but they are daily reminders of her.
image1.JPG


***edit sorry there is some shadowing in the photo from the frame.
 
Prior to her passing, I received both from her. Not only are they great pictures and of much interest to me, but they are daily reminders of her.
I hurried up and "Like"d your post because I needed to log off, but I had to come back and comment: This is wonderful! :) I'm glad you have something from your grandma to enjoy and remember her by. That it's General Lee is a great bonus!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top