I accessorized it...

snuffy19608

Private
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Location
Reading. Pa.
Made a trip to Regimental Quartermaster yesterday with my son. Picked up a cleaning kit,tompion,musket tool,patches, nipples, and a TON of information from the guys there. Also bought Rules for Cleaning and Management 1863.

That shop was a lot of fun. Then we walked up Baltimore Street to the Museum of History,checked you a couple of shops, and walked some of the battlefield. I haven't been there since I was a kid, and seeing the actual locations put things in perspective after reading many books on the subject. I foresee many more trips to Regimental Quartermaster, and the park.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top