HW Brands' Grant

mphstteach

Sergeant
Joined
Aug 10, 2013
Location
Ceredo, WV
Hey guys,
I am right smack in the middle of H.W. Brands' biography of Grant entitled The Man Who Saved the Union curious as to who has read it and their thoughts.
Thanks
 
I have to agree with "massive tome". I am a quick reader and can usually finish a normal book in a day or two, but this book, even though enjoyable, is taking my forever to read. I think even minus the footnotes and bibliography there are 600 plus pages.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top