Here's Bill Smith!

Robert Gray

Sergeant Major
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Is anyone out there searching for an ancestor named Bill Smith who served in a western regiment that was equipped with Enfield rifles? Well here he is! Now if you would please return the favor by identifying that regiment for me I'd be much obliged.
1f642.png


321444516_521072023418939_9124046827846779221_n.jpg
 
Is anyone out there searching for an ancestor named Bill Smith who served in a western regiment that was equipped with Enfield rifles? Well here he is! Now if you would please return the favor by identifying that regiment for me I'd be much obliged. View attachment 467197

View attachment 467196
Not my relative, but the unit is Co. G 10th Kentucky (3 Bde/3rd Div/XIV Corps/AotC). BTW, I did no research for this. Another historian posted this on a Facebook group I'm a member of focused on the Atlanta Campaign. This is at Chattanooga just before the campaign started.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top