Help with ancestor

I have an ancestor named Albert Lenton Higginbotham. Can someone help me identify his parents and grandparents? He was born in 1900 and died in 1968 in Mississippi
I put what you had in this question in the boxes on the site Family Search - you can see at this link what I found


Family Search is free - all you have to do is sign up. They have lots of records and many family trees to look at. You might enjoy doing some of the digging yourself!
 
I put what you had in this question in the boxes on the site Family Search - you can see at this link what I found


Family Search is free - all you have to do is sign up. They have lots of records and many family trees to look at. You might enjoy doing some of the digging yourself!
Thanks for the tip
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top