Gun grouping

Gillam&Miller

Private
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Looking to have someone who can give me a ball park figure or just a value range on some rifles and a pistol. I'd to get the value privately through a DM if thats okay.
 
As in what Rifles & Pistols?
Good question.
This weekend I went to see a collectors weapons. He had military rifles and pistols and civilian hunting rifles from the same period. The pistols looked good in a display. I would say the rifles were rather rough. I dint think any were clean enough to actually shoot.
The collection would not bring much value but was okay for display. Maybe I could afford one of them.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top