Guess Who?

All right, since Mike said that it's ok I'll post who it is.

General George P. Buell, the cousin of General Don Carlos Buell.
 
We have a winner!! A round of applause for drof69. The winner gets a 'like' from me! Yeah, I know, not that much of a prize. Should I/we try this again with some changes? Or, should this never be done again? Please leave feedback everyone. Thanks.
07303v.jpg
 
Please do it again! I enjoyed the puzzle, but have no way of knowing how you can improve the game. A photographer needs to address that question.
I do confess I have never seen this picture, and for that matter I do not recall ever reading about this man. I gained that much by your offering and for that I thank you!
 
Please do it again! I enjoyed the puzzle, but have no way of knowing how you can improve the game. A photographer needs to address that question.
I do confess I have never seen this picture, and for that matter I do not recall ever reading about this man. I gained that much by your offering and for that I thank you!
Thanks. I'm thinking I could use photos of admirals, forts, ships, guns, enlisted men, etc. I had four pixellated photos ready for this. drof69 answered before we made it to the fourth. Maybe I should use only three photos? Looking for ways to make this better, more fun.
 
We have a winner!! A round of applause for drof69. The winner gets a 'like' from me! Yeah, I know, not that much of a prize. Should I/we try this again with some changes? Or, should this never be done again? Please leave feedback everyone. Thanks.View attachment 14496

It's interesting that many officer, on both sides, put a hand inside their jackets and coats a la Napoleon when posing for photos!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top