HF Gods and Generals question

Historical-Fiction

JackB

Cadet
Joined
Oct 1, 2017
I don't know if this has been covered, but I have long been wondering about the opening credits for Gods and Generals.
I can't identify all of the flags/colors in the opening credits. I'm especially interested in one that seems to be a Michigan regiment looks like 2nd Michigan Infantry . Anyone here have an answer?
 
Last edited:
I see 20th Maine, 2nd Wisconsin, 57th New York, 11th Corps flag, 28th Massachusetts, and 12 NYSM. I cannot read two US regimental flags. It is the 2nd Wisconsin seen clearly in the credits.
 
Last edited:

At 4:20, appears to be Fifth Michigan Infantry Color:

Flag02.jpg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top