Gettysburg Zeigler collection

2ndDEboy

Sergeant
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Canister plate with grape shot
Gettysburg

IMG_0951.jpeg


IMG_0952.jpeg


IMG_0936.jpeg


IMG_0934.jpeg
 
I have a few items from their collection. These were the last barn finds from the family that sold them to George Lower.
 
Nice what do you have
I have several Union cartridge boxes that were collected after the battle. Additionally, I have a few other relics that may or may not have originated from their field: a Confederate horse bit and a Confederate cap box with a lead finial.
 
I have several Union cartridge boxes that were collected after the battle. Additionally, I have a few other relics that may or may not have originated from their field: a Confederate horse bit and a Confederate cap box with a lead finial.
If you ever want to sell any let me know please
 
Nice get! I know a few guys with items from the book, have a signed edition myself, and have the "souvenir granite rocks picked up by a veteran" from the Devil's Den section myself. Truly awesome items fill that book!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top