ENDED Gettysburg Limited Collector's Edition VHS

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Serpa

Major
Selling this for a friend who owns a thrift store. Turner Home Entertainment "Gettysburg" Limited Home Edition VHS.
The first thing to note is the CD is missing. Everything else in excellent condition.
I did not try try the VHS tapes. I am authorized to issue a refund if there is a problem with the tapes.
Poor quality photos by yours truly.

P1120232.jpg

P1120233.jpg

P1120234.png
P1120235.jpg

Item list. Four photos included.

P1120236.jpg

Purple line is not on the photo.

P1120237.png

P1120238.jpg

Authentic unfired Civil War bullet.

P1120239.jpg

128 page leather-bound first edition book illustrated by Mort Kunstler.

I promised the owner it would go to a good home. It's too bad the CD soundtrack is missing. Everything else is here. $20.00 for all. This includes USPS Priority Mail shipping. (The shipping is $15 in itself.) SHIPS TO U.S. ADDRESS ONLY.

Send me a message if interested! Thanks.

I’m watching this with bated breath! This might be an indicator of a similar value of my Jeff Shaara autographed box of “The Killer Angels” on cassettes (bought the summer after the movie “Gettysburg“ premiere).

I’m watching this with bated breath! This might be an indicator of a similar value of my Jeff Shaara autographed box of “The Killer Angels” on cassettes (bought the summer after the movie “Gettysburg“ premiere).
These sell for more on Amazon and Ebay but the CD is missing. I haven't a clue to the value an autographed “The Killer Angels” on cassettes but It's cool to have.

These sell for more on Amazon and Ebay but the CD is missing. I haven't a clue to the value an autographed “The Killer Angels” on cassettes but It's cool to have.
I doubt if I would sell it! I might just go back to cassettes one of these days and as you said, these items are cool to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back